KJ CARAVAN HOLDAYS
Holiday Letting Terms And Conditions
The Holidaymaker ‘You’
KJ Caravan Holidays ‘We’
1) Arrival time 16.00pm at the commencement of your holiday. With a departure time of 10.00am.
2) Please return the keys to the key lock box at the end of your holiday. Failing to do this will result in
losing your deposit.
3) No more than the maximum sleeping capacity of the caravan is allowed at any time. This is to comply
with the fire and safety regulations. More people in the caravan than the number of berth can also
make for an uncomfortably time for all. Any infringement of this rule will result in the immediate loss
of your holiday with no monies refunded.
4) KJ Caravan Holidays understand that accidents do occur. If any of your party does have an accident
please could you replace the item if it’s something small? If it’s a large item and this is not possible,
please inform KJ Caravan Holidays before the end of your stay so we can arrange a replacement and
send you the bill or deduct it from the deposit.
5) Our aim is to hire caravans to a very high standard; we believe that all guests have the right to expect
such a service. To help us achieve such a very high standard, all our guests agree to take care of the
caravan, which they are renting, and will leave the caravan in an undamaged, clean and tidy condition
at the end of their holiday.
6) There is a surcharge of £75.00 for any damages or breakage; this will be returned once the caravan
has been inspected. If the caravan is left in a damaged, untidy and dirty condition at the end of your
stay you will lose your surcharge to cover the addition administration and cleaning cost. To prove that
caravans are left in an unsatisfactory condition, photographs will be taken before the caravan is
cleaned and used as evidence.
7) We love pets and understand that a pet is part of the family. Due to park Rules and owners wishes;
Pets may not be allowed to stay in some of the caravans. Please confirm before booking, as there is
an extra charge of £10 per pet per stay. No pets on the beds or furniture.
8) Smoking is STRICTLY NOT allowed in any of the caravans. If you do smoke please do so outside and
dispose of your waste responsibly. Please be careful with Cigarettes at all times. The caravans are fully
checked each week ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY SMOKING AND CIGARETTES YOU AGREE TO PAY THE
FULL COST TO RECTIFY THE DAMAGE.
9) Booking will only be accepted by Family’s, and over 25’s. No stags and Hen parties.
10) Only those named on the completed booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation you
booked. You and the members of your party must observe the park rules at all times.
11) Owners cannot accept liability for any injury, loss of damage suffered by you or any member of your
party: Unless there was a wilful default by the owner of the caravan. : Death or personal injury was
cause by owners’ negligence.
12) Please note the sites on which caravans are sited cannot be held responsible for any defects of the
caravan, all complaints/ injuries must be reported at once to KJ Caravan Holidays.
13) You must inform KJ Caravan Holidays if you or any of your party contract infections / contagious
diseases while on your stay, this is for other people safely and personal hygiene!
14) Site passes can be purchased from the site reception at an additional charge.
15) Once you have read the term and conditions a deposit of £75.00 is required to secure your dates. This
£75.00 will be refunded within 48 hours of the last day of your holiday subject to the inspection of the
16) Once the deposit has been paid KJ Caravan Holidays will send you a booking form.
17) Full payment is required 4 weeks before the starting date of your holiday. Failure to make full
payment by the required date will result in cancellation of booking and losing your deposit.
18) Once payment has been made in full you will receive check in details a map of the site showing the
location of the caravan at least 24 hours before your stay.
19) We reserve the right to advertise bookings with different terms to these, but these are at our
20) Payments are accepted by bank transfer only. This can be done via online banking, mobile banking or
21) Any personal details provided during the booking process will be stored securely, used solely for the
purpose they were provided and not shared with any other parties. If you supply your detail but do
not proceed with the booking your details will be removed from my database.
32 days before arrival - loss of deposit
31-15 days before arrival – loss of 25% of holiday cost and deposit
14-8 days before arrival – loss of 50% of holiday cost and deposit
7 & less days before arrival – loss of 100% of holiday cost and deposit